Trent’s ready to use Concrete and Mortar dissolver is a readily biodegradable formulation suitable for removing concrete, mortars and mineral scale.
The naturally derived active ingredients effectively penetrate the concrete working from within. The active ingredient’s noncorrosive to most metals which include stainless steel and aluminium and other materials including most plastics and painted surfaces. The inclusion of a corrosion inhibitor also allows for the use on further metals which include mild steel and copper.
Due to its less corrosive nature Trent’s Bio Concrete Remover can be used on most surfaces and equipment without concerns for etching and damage. In addition, its readily biodegradable credentials mean it’s easier to dispose of than other cleaning agents such as phosphoric acid or hydrochloric acid-based cleaners.
– Spray onto surface needing concrete removal
– Wait at least 30 minutes (allowing to react overnight or between shifts is acceptable).
– Power wash equipment and parts to remove residual concrete.
– Extremely heavy residuals may require 2 treatments.
– Wear appropriate personal protection equipment.
– It should not be sprayed on hot surfaces.
Available to order in various sizes including 20 litre, 205 litre, 1,000 litre, and other sizes. Get in touch for more info and a FREE quote!